Thursday, May 29, 2008
Ladies and gentlemen introducing my Babe Dako on TV commercial-:) We're watching TV together it was good timing that his business commercial was ON. I took a quick snap shot of it and here it is heheh.. It was nice to see my Babe Dako on TV doing his business advertisement. I told him he seems not to be so comfortable on camera. He agreed too hahaha.
Do you want to have a brand new Ipod? You better check out Development Dimensions International or DDI. They were giving you an opportunity to win an Ipod Nano if you participate or fill out a brief survey online. Very easy isn't? Well, the purpose of the survey is they were looking to have a higher response rate to a survey targeted those executives in health care to respond to their survey. It is very simple though they only ask you to provide your email address and contact information at the end of the survey, that's all. Then, they will randomly pick the winner who participate and complete the survey. Who knows, you might be the lucky one. Join the survey today for a chance to win a fabulous Ipod Nano. To take the survey, click here.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
You know it will not hurt if you try to go to some professionals who do the STD testing. I have known that STD is a disease that spread to people who have engaged in new sex partners. I have found this website the STD testing that gives people quickly and privately testing without any embarrassment or showing off your identity in public only you will know that you got tested already. Isn't that interesting? They have well experienced counselor that will help you answers all your questions to make sure you understand the results of your tests. If you're one of the concerned people out there who wants to try their testing check them out.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Friday, May 23, 2008
Thank you ladies for the tag I really appreciate it.
Sorry for the late posting.
1. Copy from ::Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.
3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!
5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up!
6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.
1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6.Because Life Is Fun 7. Piece o’Kaje 8. Mon a Bric 9. Celebrate Life 10.My Journey11. Deeply In Love 12. Pink and Brown Diaries 13. Happyheart 14. Wilstop 15. Fun|Fierce|Fab 16. Nita’s Random Thoughts 17. Nita’s Corner 18. Thomas Web Links 19. Thomas Travel Tales 20. Make Money Online 21. Great Finds and Deals 22. PRC Board Exam Results 24. My Wandering Thoughts 25. Nita’s Ramblings 26. Just Me.. Eds 27. Etc Atbp 28. When Silence Speaks 29. Juliana’s Lair 30. Juliana’s World 31. Juliana’s Library 32. Blessed Chic 33. Can of Thoughts 34. Hailey’s Domain 35. Hailey’s Beats and Bits 36. ISL family 37. Arbitrary Thoughts 38. D’ Cooking Mudra 39. My Big Picture 40. Dancing in Midlife Tune 41. Blessings In Life 42. My Colorful World 43. Dare to Blog 44. Life Realities 45. WebGeek Journal DotNet 46. WebGeek Journal 47. Let’s Travel Philippines 49. MY DAILY THOUGHTS AND MOODS 50. A Sweet Taste Of Life 51. My Life in this Wonderful World! 52. Denz Techtronics 53. Denz Recreational 54. Surviving Deplyoment 55. Ester’s Raptured Dreams 56. Nipa Hut 57.Picture Clusters 58. My Wanderings 59.Maiylah’s Snippets 60. EuLehKulit 61. Life Quest 61.Being a wife. Being a Mom. 62. MoMie SPace 63.Woman Xplore 64. PinayWAHM 65.
67. Gamay and Dako Adventures YOUddR BLOG!
::End Copy Here::Tagging all my blogger friends. Please grab this tag!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Yay! Today we finally took the plunged to get our tickets online for our trip in second week of September. We both agreed that it’s better to get our tickets this early rather than wait the next coming months since the fuel price now is increased terribly! We are both excited that we finally bought our tickets and in few days were able to receive our paper tickets on the mail. I know for sure few days before our trip I may not able to sleep knowing that I will get to see my family again after almost 3 years of not being with them. Hayss.. I wish September will be tomorrow so that I will be in the Philippines by then hehe. Just getting very excited here lol! Now, we both have peace of mind because our tickets will be in our hands in few days. I am thinking I will start packing in August lol when I told my Babe Dako about it today, he was laughing at me. He said, every time he made a trip before I came here he had to pack a day before he left. Whatttt??? I can't believe it. Oh well, you know some guy are like that hehe..Now, I am here I will pack a month before we leave lol. Maybe I'll start packing tomorrow instead hahahahahahaha..
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Saturday, May 10, 2008
On the other end of the spectrum the day before Mother's Day we see that Jenna Bush is getting married this week end . While it is a very small, low key affair when the president is involved the world will be trying to watch. The whole town of Crawford those is geared up for the wedding.
The question that everyone asks about any famous wedding... Will it last?
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Monday, May 5, 2008
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Thursday, May 1, 2008
These are the phone pics my Babe Dako took with his phone. There is no flash on the Camera and the lighting is bad so the pictures are a little dark. But you can see the sauces we enjoyed along with our dishes. We both got Tacos. I ordered chicken or de Pollo Asado but the taco's I received were beef. We told the waitress to never mind because the ones they brought looked very delicious. So to be honest I am not sure what the name of the taco was. We love to eat the chips and salsa before they bring us the meal. We eat to many of them. Sometimes my Babe Dako even eats more chips after he eats all his dinner. That is why he is too big heh... He ordered the standard ground beef burito and an enchilada. Overall, it is one of our favorite because they give you a lot of good food for a very fair cost.
This week we received a few tickets to the Washington Nationals game against the Chicago Cubs. The tickets were for the PNC Diamond section. With tickets in those sections you get $35 worth of food purchases. They use your ticket stub like a credit card and charge against the ticket until you use all $35 then you can pay in cash or with credit card. From the Diamond Section you have access to a buffet and a full service Bar. The buffet cost $25 and is of course all you can eat. We arrived an hour or so before the game and three of us ate from the buffet. The food was gourmet selections with such things as rack of Lamb, mushroom stuff ravioli with basil sauce, Fennel salad, rice pilaf and some others. There were about 10 items for main entrees and side veggies with two salad selections. Then there was a whole bunch on the dessert line. The food was not really that good. I liked the ideas they had but the food had sat wait to long so it was either dry or soggy depending on the dish. The desserts were very good though. The chocolate cake was rich and moist. I am not a big fan of lamb so I may not have appreciated it as much because of that. Overall I though it had a failing grade for the buffet. The nice part was a selection of tables on a back porch area that you could see out over the field. But there was a limited number of these and I think unless you go there early you had to sit back off so you could not see the field as well. They also had a bunch of tables inside with a lot of TV's around so you could see the game. The buffet was available through out the entire game. After we ate the buffet we then went to our seats about the time the game started. We then figured out you could order from a limited menu with stuff like Dogs, burgers, fries, ice cream bars, and peanuts. Also you could order drinks. The bar inside had a descent selection of tap beers like blue moon, bass ale and some others. Out side you could only order bottled beer. The prices were outrageous as you would expect from ballpark food. But since we had the vouchers it was not so bad. The ladies that took the orders had a hand held devise that they but the order in and charged against your ticket or your credit card if your ticket was out of money. The food was pretty basic fare. I saw a lot of others who went to the vendors around the park and brought food from there. Some of the vendors looked like they might have had some pretty good food. Overall I was disappointed in the food in the Diamond section. As for the rest of the stadium it would be interesting to go back a sample it but I am not that big a baseball fan and with our the special parking pass we got with our tickets it would have been a pain to get out of the stadium, so I do not think we will be going back any time soon. I think I would rather go to the local AAA team the Hagerstown Suns (which are an affiliate of the Nationals.)