Sunday, June 29, 2008
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Happy Wedding Monthsary!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Monday, June 23, 2008
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Passing this white rose tag to all my blogger friends. Feel free to post it in your blog.
I would like to thank Eds for passing this to me. I want you to know that I really appreciate your thoughts. It is one of my favorite praise and worship song. It reminds my past days when I was still in Philippines. I really missed going to our church there-:(
~Begin Copy~~ God Has Amazing Things in Store for You Stars do not struggle to shine; rivers do not struggle to flow, and you will never struggle to excel in life, because you deserve the best. Hold on to your dream and it shall be well with you… Amen. The eyes beholding this message shall not behold evil, the hand that will send this message to others shall not labor in vain, the mouth saying Amen to this prayer shall laugh forever, remain in God’s love. Good morning, your dream will not die, your plans will not fail, your destiny will not be aborted, and the desire of your heart will be granted in Jesus’ name. Say a big Amen and if you believe it, send it to all your friends. Blessings will know your name and address beginning this day. None goes to the river early in the morning and brings dirty water. As you are up this morning, may your life be clean, calm and clear like the early morning water. May the grace of the Almighty support, sustain and supply all your needs according to His riches and glory. Amen. Love the Lord. Have a wonderful day in Jesus’ name. The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you. Remember You are Blessed beyond all curses in Jesus’ name (John 10:10)
Rules : 1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog 2. Put your own blog name and link. 3. Tag your friends as much as you can, the more the better!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Thank you for your wonderful friendship!
A symbol of spirit of unity.
The burning icon of love.
Undying picture of hope.
The hot symbol of oneness.
The Flame of Friendship.
And now it's your turn to flame yourself!
Meet new friends.
Copy this post starting from the PICTURE ABOVE to the end and add your blog on the list below.
Let's start FLAMING!
1. Tiklaton: We are the witness 2. Janeth Vicy's Life Journey 3. My Precious 4. Jean's Live it Up... 5. Sharz - Pangit's Journey In The States 6. JAM-Life:Thoughts & Inspirations 7. Filipino love stories 8. A Mom's Note 9. Tasteful Voyage
10. Twerlermz Blog 11. Gamay and Dako Adventures 12. you're next
---- end here ----
Tagging all my blogger friends. Feel free to grab this tag.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
Friday, June 13, 2008
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
We just finished eating our dinner and my Babe Dako keeps saying that he really loves my cooking. The curry was so yummy with a cup of rice! I was happy that he liked my own version of curry and veges stir fry.
Over all, we had a very good dinner. We had lumpia shanghai for dessert and ice cream! Hayss, I wish I not look so big when I go back home. It's just hard to control eating sometimes especially when you really missed the home cooking foods!
I hope everybody is having a great dinner tonight.
Honestly, I thought I had to eat by myself but I was surprised when my Babe Dako ate a lot of. He liked it! My in-laws even tasted some they say it seems very sweet. Well, at least I felt much better after I ate a bowl of my all time favorite sweet dessert when I was still in the Philippines they called it " BINIGNIT" in bisaya. Isn't that feels good after you eat the foods you've been craving for so long? Binignit! Binignit folks I still have some left over on the fridge lol.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Actually, I really like to watch the moment of truth on TV.
I guess it will ON again tonight-:)
Sorry for the late posting.
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/Girlfriend? If you do, let's try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
1. This tag should be pass on to your closest friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you've got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag.
1. Sojourn 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 3. See Me for what You Will 4. LAINY'S MUSINGS 5 OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER 6. Twerlermz 7. Gamay and Dako Adventures 8.YOUR LINK HERE! (PLEASE Place all the links of the people who accepted this tag).
Here's your questions: Be Honest and True!
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
Answer: After a minute of registering in Filipinahearts he popped up on my screen and say hi.. The rest is history-:)
2. Where did you go in your first date?
Answer: Hmmm let me think, first date? we registered to get married lol..
Honestly, we went to SENTOSA ISLAND SINGAPORE
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
Answer: Feb. 20, 2006. Singapore
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
Answer: hehe, no! I don't care how many gf's he had in the past-:)
5. What is his/her ethnicity?
6. What is his/her favorite food?
Answer : Lumpia, Bihon, Afritada, Adobo, hotdogs, burgers.. and more
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
Answer:Well, I guess he yells-:) after that, his madness gone-:)
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he'd/she'd ever done?
Answer: when we both exchanged gifts and spend dinner out together
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
Answer: its to complex to describe-:)
10. Do you find this tag C00L?
I'm tagging Marlet, Ness, Yumz, Sweet.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Sunday, June 8, 2008
First * First real job: Principal's Office Clerk and Substitute Teacher * First screen name: Dezz * First funeral: No idea * First pet:I'm not fond of animals. Sorry! * First piercing: Ear piercing * First tattoo: Nope. Hate it. * First credit card: mastercard * First kiss: hmmm let me think-:) * First enemy: I don't know. Last * Last car ride: Yesterday * Last kiss: My Babe DakoTagging all my friends. You are free to grab this tag. thanks!